- A laminate is simply a plastic coating applied to the finished product. It is durable and offers a high degree of protection, therefore prolonging the life of the item.
- We really can’t recommend lamination enough. It’s ideal for products such as hardcover books and catalogues, protecting from scuffs and scratches, and preventing folds from cracking and ink transferring or rubbing off onto fingers.And once laminated, the paper will not tear.
We offer three options for lamination:
- Gloss - which, as the name suggests, offers a high gloss finish
- Matt - which is muted and offers a nice ‘classy’ finish
- Soft Touch - which is a lush matt finish with a soft, tactile feel
- Note: Your file can be supplied as normal when selecting this option.